ABOUT RETAILER LICENSES
- Retailers must work with Allure to develop programs around the Allure Best of Beauty platform and seals. Please contact AllureAwards@condenast.com.
- Retailers must have a Purchase Agreement in place and pay the associated licensing fees for use of Allure seals in any multi-brand campaign.
- Additionally, all brands participating in a Retailer's Allure Best of Beauty campaign must have the appropriate Purchase Agreement(s) in place and pay associated licensing fees.
- Retailers must supply sales and/or traffic results data to Allure at the conclusion of the promotion (for internal use only).
RETAILER LICENSING FEE
- Flat fee of $10,000 for one year of seal use
- Fee includes all advertising and marketing seal usage
- Additional fees apply for product packaging
RETAILER USAGE GUIDELINES:
- Allure seals must not be used in conjunction with any other award seals.
- Allure seals may only be used with the award-winning product(s) and with the winning shade/color, if applicable.
- If multiple products are being featured in advertising/marketing materials, the seal must be placed adjacent to the winning product(s).
- International use of Allure seals is covered under a standard Purchase Agreement as long as the same approval process is followed.
ALL INTENDED USE REQUIRES APPROVAL
- Allure will approve mock-ups and release high-resolution seal artwork once guidelines are met and appropriate agreements are in place.
- A description of intended seal use is required when submitting your mock-up for approval: where, when, and in what context seal will appear, plus estimated impressions or quantities.
- The approval process must be continued: a) throughout the term of the Purchase Agreement; b) with any revisions to approved materials; and c) on all new materials.
- All seals must include the year in which the award was won.
- The red used in Allure seals must be PMS 485.
- You may change the size of the seals at your discretion.
- Seals cannot be translated to another language; however, the English version can be used internationally.
- Allure seals expire after three years from the time they are awarded. (Please note: Purchase Agreements and licensing fees must be renewed annually for the duration of the three years.)
- Once Allure seals expire, seal artwork is no longer available for licensing. If a seal's expiration date falls during a Retailer's one-year term, the Retailer may continue to use the seal until the term end date listed on the brand's Purchase Agreement.