TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
If any products win the Allure Readers' Choice Award, Best of Beauty Award and/or Breakthrough Award, the Brand is eligible to reuse the appropriate Allure award seal artwork in conjunction with the Brand's winning product(s), as well as the name of our magazine, "Allure" (together, the "Material"), for limited promotional purposes on an annual basis. Allure seals expire as defined below in Addendum A ("Seal Expiration").
The specific promotional usage type and definitive dates determining the one year of use will be detailed in a supplemental document(s) (the "Purchase Agreement"). A Purchase Agreement will be issued by Allure and/or by our licensing website, https://allurelicensing.com, to the Brand each time the Brand requests reuse of the Material for a new promotional usage type. Once issued, a Purchase Agreement is noncancelable and all parties agree to adhere to these Terms & Conditions, including payment to Condé Nast/Allure in the total amount shown on the Purchase Agreement.
All promotional-seal usage types carry associated licensing fees. These fees are net flat fees based on usage type and permit use of the Material for one year. All seals carry individual licensing fees. At the time a Brand requests reuse of the Material, the current pricing that is in place applies and these fees will be detailed in the relevant Purchase Agreement. Current pricing is outlined in the Pricing section of the Allure Best of Beauty website (https://allurelicensing.com).
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
This is to advise you that we will allow your use of the Material as described above, on the following conditions:
1. All mock-ups using the Material must be approved by Condé Nast/Allure.
2. Allure's seal must be used as designed and in its entirety.
3. The Brand shall not overlay type, crop, retouch, or otherwise modify the Material.
4. When referring to a specific award, the designation's official wording must be used.
5. The appropriate Allure seal artwork may only be used in conjunction with the winning product(s) as outlined in the Brand's Purchase Agreement(s).
6. For any online reuse, when appropriate, Licensee's website should have a hotlink to the following website: www.allure.com. Such online channels shall not include any other advertisements, broadcast, telecast, or cablecast media, electronic media, or billboards unless approved in writing by Licensor.
7. The Brand's relevant Purchase Agreement(s) must be current and any fee(s) must be paid. Licensing fees are net flat fees based on promotional usage type and permit use of the seal for one year. All seals carry individual licensing fees. Definitive dates determining one year of use will be outlined in the relevant Purchase Agreement. All transactions are final and noncancelable.
8. Upon expiration of a specific promotional usage type as outlined in the Purchase Agreement, the Brand must renew and pay the appropriate licensing fee if continued use of the seal is desired. (Assuming the seal itself is not expired.)
9. These Terms and Conditions remain in effect until the seals expire (See Addendum A for "Seal Expiration") or until the end date of the most relevant Purchase Agreement, whichever comes last.
Allure Best of Beauty award seals expire after three years from the time they are awarded. Usage of expired Allure Best of Beauty Award Seals will not be approved unless there is an active Purchase Agreement in place.