TYPES OF LICENSES
Licenses include use of the following for a one year term.
- Broadcast: commercials, infomercials, TV shopping networks, TV segments
Important: voiceover script and/or storyboard must be submitted for Allure approval prior to commercial production. Spot must then be resubmitted for final approval post-production.
- Print: print ads, direct mail, FSIs, circulars, outdoor media (including billboards, bus sides/shelters, taxi tops, mall kiosks)
Digital*: Online, mobile and video ad units, e-tailer iMedia banners, sponsored social media posts, video content, digital outdoor media (including digital billboards and taxi TV)
*Usage of a Digital Advertising license requires a $25k minimum media investment with Condé Nast. (For additional media rates, please contact: Jeff_Cooper@condenast.com).
- Print + Retail Displays: in-store signage, counter cards, fixtures, end-caps/end-aisles, point-of-purchase, shelf talkers, gondolas, brochures, catalogs, press releases, company newsletters, printed materials used internally by brands
- Digital: brand website, product page(s) on retailer websites, email blasts, organic social media posts
- Product Packaging: printing on-pack, stickering, hangtags
- Award Name: Allure does not charge a licensing fee for referencing the award name in text; however, Allure must approve all text mentions. Please use the following format when mentioning an Allure award in text:
- Format: YEAR, TYPE OF AWARD, BRAND, PRODUCT NAME (SHADE), CATEGORY (optional)
- Example: 2014 Allure Best of Beauty Award, 3Lab Super "H" Serum, Best Top Splurge
- Award Plaques: available for purchase separately, please contact AllureAwards@condenast.com for more information.