TYPES OF LICENSES
Licenses include use of the following for a one year term.
- Digital Marketing: Brand website/O&O, email blasts, and organic social media posts, product pages on retailer websites
- Digital Advertising*: Online, mobile and video digital media campaigns, other video content, e-tailer iMedia banners/ad units, and sponsored/paid social media posts
- Print Marketing: In-store displays, retail signage, point-of-purchase, trade show signage, counter cards, shelf talkers, and product information brochures
- Print Advertising: Print ads, direct mail, circular, FSI, outdoor media (including billboards, taxi tops, mall kiosks)
- Broadcast Advertising: Commercials, TV segments
- Digital Bundle*: Includes all Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising
- Marketing Bundle: Includes all Print Marketing & Digital Marketing
- All Media*: Includes all Unlimited Digital, Unlimited Print, and Broadcast Advertising
- Product Packaging: Printing on-pack, stickering, and hangtags
* Usage of a Digital Advertising license requires a $25k minimum media investment with Condé Nast. The license does not include ad serving fees. Media programs must launch preferably before or in conjunction with advertising boost timing.
- Award Name: Allure does not charge a licensing fee for referencing the award name in text; however, Allure must approve all text mentions. Please use the following format when mentioning an Allure award in text
- Format: YEAR, TYPE OF AWARD, BRAND, PRODUCT NAME (SHADE), CATEGORY (optional)